GREEN BAY PACKERS QUEEN / FULL COMFORTER Bedding Boy Football NFL Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Gift.
By kevin47456
Got this for my grandson, came in the mail early just in time for his birthday. I will say be careful when drying it my dryer must have got a little hot because it melted a corner.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Go Packers
By Linda Karl
I purchased this item for my grandson for Christmas, who is a true Packer fan. He was very happy with his new comforter as I was with the quality of the product and the prompt shipping from the vendor. Highly recommend. Now I need to go and purhase the matching bedding for him.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1025564 in Home
- Brand: Dream Time Kids Bedding
Features
- One QUEEN / FULL SIZE COMFORTER (86 x 86 in.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment