MLB St. Louis Cardinals Bedding Set, Full Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
excellent
By squint08
Shipped within reasonable time and even more beautiful when it arrived my son was very pleased. Only complaint was the bag it was packaged in was ripped but it did not affect the item so it was fine
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
very disappointed
By iamtraci2
I specifically ordered this set b/c it said it was embroidered. Not true! It looks like someone cut out the logo from a fleece blanket and sewed it in the middle of a stock comforter. The shams have a screen printed logo that doesn't match the comforter. The only reason I didn't send it back was because my 10 yr old refused to let me. Not happy at all! I wish I would have went with the red/blue screen printed set.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Love it
By Sherrye Hawks
This was a gift for my Grandson for Christmas. He plays for a baseball team named the Cardinals. He was excited when he opened it. Guess I made the right choice.
Product Description
Seven Piece Full Sized Bed in a Bag Contains 1 Applique Full Comforter measures 76-Inches-by-86-Inches; 2 MLB Pillowcase measures 30-inches-by-20-Inches; 2 Pillow Sham measures 20-Inches-by-26-Inches; 1 MLB Flat Sheet measures 81-Inches-by-96-Inches; 1 MLB Fitted Sheets fits mattress size 54-Inches-by-75-Inches with 12-Inch Drop. 100% Polyester; Made in China; Officially Licensed MLB Graphics
Product Details
- Size: Full
- Color: St. Louis Cardinals
- Brand: Northwest
- Model: MLB881000027RET
- Released on: 2012-07-09
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0" h x.0" w x.0" l,5.90 pounds
Features
- Seven Piece Full Bed in a Bag Set
- Officially Licensed
- 100% Polyester
- Made in China

0 comments:
Post a Comment