NFL Washington Redskins Bedding Set, Full Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Nice
By joy
Very nice blanket with embroidered logo. I didnt expect it to be such a nice quality logo for the cost. Thanks
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Go Redskins!
By Tom D
Quality of the comforter is superb. The sheets are nice, but not super thick or plush...my boy loves it! **
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
NFL WASHINGTON REDSKINS BEDDING IS AWSOME!
By Beverly Jewell
I ordered this for my grandson for Christmas. It came within a week of the day I ordered it. He was so excited Christmas Day! It appears to be good quality even though I did not take it out of the package. I love ordering from amazon.com!
Product Description
NFL Washington Redskins Full Bedding Set
Product Details
- Size: Full
- Color: Washington Redskins
- Brand: Northwest
- Model: 1NFL881004020BBB
- Released on: 2011-09-20
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0" h x76.00" w x86.00" l,5.00 pounds
Features
- Includes: Two Pillowcase (30" x 20"), One Comforter (76" x 86"), One Flat Sheet (81" x 96"), and One Fitted Sheet (Fits Matress Size 54" x 75" with 12" Drop)
- Filling: 100% Polyester, Shell: 55% Cotton and 45% Polyester
- Officially Licensed
- Bold Team Graphics
- Made in China

0 comments:
Post a Comment